Sunday, February 12, 2006

On top of Singapore

Thanks to my friend’s passion towards photography, I got to be on roof of tallest building in Singapore. The view of the city from that height was great. I realized Singapore is very pretty. Tall building, lakes, flyovers, sea, harbour, busy streets, beaches, islands, greenery…what not? This place has every thing. The city is perfectly planned. It looks even more beautiful with Chinese New Year decorations.

I don’t know if I will be able to go to Indonesia and Malaysia, but I could see those places from the top of this building, felt happy that I am staying close to such beautiful places, but felt sad at the same time as I am not sure if I will visit these places. I did not realize I spend an hour there just staring at the city.

If you visit Singapore, don’t miss having a look at this beautiful city from top of highest building. It is even more fun if u have photographer’s company to capture the beautiful view :p My photographer is little lazy, so have to wait for the snaps :(

1 comment:

Murali said...

So, literally on top of the world, I guess :-))