Monday, July 17, 2006

Fete de l’air

I always think of doing things but never put them into action. It happens to me all the time. I wanted to go for jogging in the forest everyday (No time), learn tennis (No partner), start driving in France (No enthu) etc.

But this weekend was full of action. I did many things which I was thinking about.
Thanks to prashanth, I played squash for the first time and I liked it a lot. It was tiring but was fun.
Went for swimming and learnt new style. Well I am with a great trainer, so could learn just in one day. Emma, she is great friend of mine, who was a pent-athlete.
I had proper French cuisine dinner with French family. It may sound funny, but I saw strawberry, raspberry, kiwi etc plants for the first time in their garden. It was the perfect garden.

Sometimes I end up doing things which I had not planned or would not have thought of doing it anytime.

This weekend was like that. I invited few friends for dinner, which I planned. After dinner one of them wanted to have desert, so went out to have desert. Then one of them wanted to have a drink, so we went to a bar. We met a colleague there. We were discussing about discos and finally ended up at one of the best disco’s for which we had to travel about 20 minutes from our place. We were there dancing till 5 in the morning. I was watching my friends dancing for most of the time.

Next day after swimming, I went to meet my friend’s parents. It was Air festival (fete de l’air) and we all went to watch it. There was a presentation of different models of planes, copters etc. After that they were about 30 hot air balloons which took off. It was evening and the sky was coloured with beautiful balloons. It was just great. I forgot my camera, but I think it’s for good. I shall always have it in my memory and a picture can never capture what eyes can.

No comments: