Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Vacation Time

“Jhab bhi bhagvan kuch detha hai tho chappad paad ke detha hai”

How True!!!

Last month I desperately wanted to spend weekend outside Fontainebleau (my town) but none of my friends were interested and ended up spending weekends at Paris. Weekend at Paris is not as great as it sounds, after few weeks it gets routine and boring.

Few days’ back one of my friends suggested that we can make a trip to South of France (Toulouse and Marseille). I was very excited. It will be 6 day trip in August.

Very same evening, my sister called me and she said that she will be visiting France and spend 6 days with me. I am planning to take her either to Belgium or Normandy, France.

Next day, another friends group said that they are planning a trip to Barcelona and I should join them. Same evening, friends from work said that we should drive to Nice, South of France as weather there is great.

Sis visiting France is most important and that trip is definitely happening. I already gave my word for Toulouse trip, so I think I will go to Toulouse. Nice trip is on my B’day. How can I say no to something which sounds like ’Celebrating B’day on Nice beach and morning you get up u see blue sea with bright sun coming from it”. It will make an ideal B’day celebration. Barcelona is too beautiful a place to say no to it.

Unfortunately I am software professional and my boss will never allow me to take one month leave to full fill above trip plans. And I am not so rich to travel entire month especially in Europe. Now I have to choose….OH GOD!!!

1 comment:

Murali said...

oh my god...so, I guess people have realised that u never do work that they've started calling u for all 'their' vacations :p :p