Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pregnancy

I am really getting impatient these days as i am past due date.

Looking back, i recall these...

Things i like about pregnancy:

--> All the attention: Everyone, even people who dont know me treated me like a precious delicate queen.

--> Baby kicks: even though it started in 7th month, baby kicks are very thrilling.

--> Medication: This might sound strange, but all the medication made me feel very healthy all the time

--> Daily Walks: I used to really enjoy daily walks with kumar and ayshwarya.

--> Food: I dont know if it is good or bad, but i always felt hungry all through my pregnancy. I stopped only when my stomach could not take anymore but i pais attention to what i am eating.

--> Meternity Leave: Though i am getting really bored sitting at home these days, i think a long break is really nice to have.

--> Baby shower: The best part of it is wearing many many bangles, you cant do it daily.

--> Baby shopping: It is great to have a look at all the cute baby dresses in store and finally able to buy.

Things i dont like about pregnancy:

--> Looking like an elephant.

--> Cant travel as it might be dangerous.

--> Cant play any games.

--> Cant eat spicy and junk food.

--> Streach marks.

--> often trips to rest room.

No comments: