Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Weekend planning

Every morning after reading newspaper in company bus and dosing off for 15 mins before reaching office and wishing that 15 mins never end is the best feeling.

World transforms from busy polluted dusty roads to beautiful majestic gardens and lawns.Evenings on bus, after researching my phone for sometime, i close my eyes and think about many things which can easily graded as useless thoughts.

Among these, weekend always lingers on top. I do weekend planning so intensely, a virtual world is created like second life where i can transport to anyplace in seconds. I go on a virtual weekend trip. Everything seems perfect and after i open my eye near my stop, i feel like i have been back from a weekend trip.

Another transformation takes me from busy Bangalore roads to beautiful and peaceful house.

My body clock keeps tracks of weekends and i get up only at 9 on weekends. With fresh hot coffee, eyes half opened, i settle in sofa. Browsing through all channels on TV, i get reminded of weekend plans i made in bus. Since i have been on my trip already i feel watching TV is more exciting than doing what i have done yesterday in virtual world.

Another week, another planning another virtual visit. I usually end up doing what kumar has planned which is usually on the spot. Why do i plan so much and not do it? I think i have too much time and i am day dreaming too much.

No comments: