Monday, November 21, 2005

Fun/funny in S'pore

Singapore....I am lucky to be in S'pore for 6 months (Thanks to dmk).

Its my 6th day in S'pore and i already explored many things here...tasted indian food, watched movie,went to big malls....(Thanks to aloh :p).

So i was in this biggest mall in Raffles Place..Its called SuntecCityMall. Let me explain little more about this place so that its helps you in future. This mall has 5 buildings, in the shape of hand, thumb and four fingers. In the centre is the world's lagest fountain, 'Fountain of wealth'.

I was looking around and not in best of my moods to shop. My eye caught a very good collect of delicate oranaments made of platinum (i think so).I was walking towards it. I like them, especially one of them, a braclet with pink stones. I wanted to have a closer look..i put my step to walk more close..then BANG @#*! There is a glass!

Everyone in the shop froze and turned to me. Then the immediate question came "Did it hurt?"...and the quick responce without even thinking if it really hurt.."NO". No one recorded it, if not it wud have been the BEST ad for glass :) Did it happen to U :p:p:p

4 comments:

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

hmm...this reminds me of the saint gobain ad !!! :p
be careful chweetakka......!!!
n macchan..only the malls and shoppin huh...what say s'pore rocks ?

Murali said...

:-) just a mere "thanks" !!! too bad !

anyways.. I am still wondering as to how the glass could have put up with ur BANG. Should have hurt the glass more :-)

Murali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Murali said...

You've been tagged mademoiselle!!