Sunday, November 27, 2005

Taging Continues

Here i go...

Seven Things I would like to do:
1. Open my own restaurent and make it a big success.
2. Build my dream house.(I shud marry a rich guy to do this)
3. Open a school in my village and teach. (This definetly i will do once i am bored by my current work)
4. Learn dancing. (Impossible :((((( )
5. Travel around the world.
6. Walk along the beach seeing sunset n sunrise ( I never got chance to do this)
7. Picnic with my entire family

Seven Things I can do:
1. Eat
2. Cook
3. Sleep for hours
4. Watch movies continously
5. play with kids, i love them
6. paint
7. chat

Seven Things I say the most:
1. wat?
2. Thank you
3. sorry
4. ok ok
5. ayyo
6. ooooohhh
7. Hi

Seven Things I cant do:
1. Lie.
2. Talk to new person.
3. nightout.
4. Read.
5. smile or talk to ppl i dont like.
6. travel alone
7. Eat my lunch/dinner without getting lost in thoughts.

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Talkative
2. Intelligent
3. long hair
4. Humorous
5. Tall
6. Honest n frank
7. expressive eyes

Seven celebrity crushes :
1.John abrahim
2. Tom cruise
3. Tom hanks
4. sharuk
5. sachin
6. Abitabh ji
7. nag

All my friends are tagged already...so :(

3 comments:

Murali said...

Well, opening ur own rest. is a good idea, but who do u think would come ? So, drop that idea.

" u CAN'T lie??"... thats cheat-akka is full flow..With that statement, you should put in in the list of things " u VERY WELL CAN do"...

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

i was wondering how come the "hairstyle" bit didnt come at number 1 in the list :p :p
oh yeah...u shud add "make sexy chicken curry" in the can do list !!!!! and of course "play awesome foosball" too :))

sravani said...

@damak
I think i will be a regular customer to my restaurent :p:p:p