Sunday, April 02, 2006

Another enthu weekend

Some weekends fly with out even realizing that it is a weekend. I like such weekends. On Friday I had a dinner invitation from a couple. One of best thing that happened to me after coming to S’pore is to meet this lovely couple. Whenever my favorite food is prepared, I am invited. Frankly I like anything baabhi cooks, and I end up eating like a pig whenever I go to their place. She made paav-bhaaji this time, heavenly it was. Then we started paying cards and played till late night.

On Saturday I went to buy groceries and after that had lunch at friends place. We just lazed talking, eating snacks, watching TV, solving sudoku. I got addicted to Sudoku these days, it’s a nice time pass while traveling by metro. We had a get together at night and all the couples bought exotic dishes. After that we started playing cards till late night.

On Sunday I went to watch a hindi movie with frinds, it was good. Then played tennis with them, it is my first time playing tennis. It was not easy at all. But it was fun and I am playing some sport after a long time and I realized how much I like sports. I will have a separate sports room in my house(dream house) in which I shall have a fooseball table, TT table, Pool table and basket ball ring and a tennis court in the backyard. Coming out of dreams....After playing tennis I went to gym to give company to my friend. I was totally dead after gym. I had dinner at my friends place and watched sholey movie. And here I am on Monday morning fully energized and with body pains. I will miss this group a lot after leaving S’pore, especially the couple.

1 comment:

Murali said...

wow! from 'sick of s'pore' to s'pore-sick !!! u are insane, as always :p :p