Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Cocktail!

My colleagues planned my farewell in one of the famous bars in S’pore ‘New Asia bar’. They just wanted an excuse to drink and dance. I heard a lot about this bar so even I was excited about the visit. It was on 70th floor with glass walls on 3 sides. It was 8.00pm and S’pore looked very beautiful from the bar. We luckily got a place near the wall. I ordered my mocktail and we were talking about all the places which can be seen from the bar. We could see a Revolving Restaurant nearby and I decided to visit it before I go. The music was great, less crowd and no smokers around. The ambiance was very nice and I was enjoying a lot. In my second around of drinks my friends forced me to have a cocktail. I had ‘Frozen margarita’ with strawberry as I was impressed by the story behind the drink. It was like juice having slight saltish, sweetish and bitter taste. We were deep into our gossip and discussing about everything on earth. I finished my cocktail. I have been to only couple of bars till now as I don’t drink and dance. But I liked this bar a lot. If you come to S’pore, and like clubbing, don’t miss this place.

1 comment:

Murali said...

I guess I have to print this out for a few people in NLG :p :p