Monday, April 17, 2006

Puloa Tioman!

I opened my eyes lazily and peeped through the window next to my bed. I saw a blue sea and blue sky, slight difference in their color shades are merging in the horizon.
This is very different from what I see daily, high buildings, metro station and sound of vehicles. Smell of fresh air from sea and sound of waves were irresistible. I quickly changed and freshen up. I went to the beach which is just 4 steps away from my room. The sand under my feet is wet and fresh breeze is hitting my face. No one was there on the beach except for a couple on one end and 2 kids playing with waves at the other end. I started walking on the beach for a long time collecting the shells on the beach. The rays from the sun behind the mountain were falling on the sea water making water transparent and the color of water is changed to bluish green. Can anything get better than this? This is the best vacation I had till now. Peaceful beach with very few people is the best part. Snorkeling and jungle trekking were great fun. Above all is the delicious sea food. Puloa Tioman is one of best places in Malaysia.

1 comment:

Murali said...

wow! nice tryst with nature.. no wonder it was enjoyable ! :-)