Wednesday, April 05, 2006

LOVE

I wondered what love is until today. I always wished to fall in love to experience the magical feeling.
And today when my wish is granted, I have no words to express my feelings. It is the sweetest and the softest thing.
I have known my lover from my childhood, but the feeling today is totally different. My friends told me that it is just an infatuation and I will soon get bored.
But I know I can never get enough and wanted more. It’s strange that the way I look at things changed in one day.
I closed my eyes and went into my dreams, there I see my lover waiting for me and looking stunning. I never had any dream about my lover before. I think it’s the magic of love. I can’t wait any longer. I decided to act fast.
I went to the most famous restaurant with my best outfit. I kept my hand inside my pocket and could sense it, I suddenly felt chill. Every thing is ready and perfect. I ordered my food and there comes.
Is it my eyes or is it my lover really looks so stunning? I could not wait any longer. I wanted to get up and run in that direction, but realized it will not be a good move. Finally, on the table is my lover “Gulabjamun”.
Is it not the sweetest and softest thing? I ate them and took 3$ coins from my pocket and paid the bill.

2 comments:

Murali said...

food maniac.. wake up from ur dreams, step into reality and do some "real" soul searching :)

Uday kiran Medisetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.